Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC group, is the world's largest producer of printing inks and pigments and a leading provider of materials to packaging, publication, coatings, plastics, cosmetics, and other industrial markets. With annual sales of more than $3.5 billion, Sun Chemical has over 9,500 employees supporting customers around the world.
Sun Chemical Corporation is a subsidiary of Sun Chemical Group Coöperatief U.A., the Netherlands, and is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, U.S.A.
With CSI's expertise in the color communication process and Sun Chemical's high quality and environmentally friendly products, the companies developed a model that offers various benefits for the brand color management:
- One-Stop Shopping - one team manages the process from the design of the package or brand-id to the distribution
- Traceability - design and color is controlled from start to finish
- Environmentally friendly - waste reduction as the package can be delivered 'right first time' and the color is created with eco-friendly inks from the onset
- Speed - defined and controlled color communication process that makes the package distribution more efficient
- Economics - streamlined process reduces costs